Welcome to Overfelt's Student Support Center
Student Support Services Information for Students and Families during School Closure
Dear Overfelt Community,
As students are continuing to engage in distance learning, we want to make sure everyone has the supports they need to take care of themselves and their mental health. Below you will find some resources and important tips to take care of yourself during this time.
- We have the Say Something Anonymous Reporting website and app available to our community to use. "The Say Something Anonymous Reporting System allows you to submit secure & anonymous safety concerns to help identify and intervene upon at-risk individuals BEFORE they hurt themselves or others" it can be found at https://www.saysomething.net/ or you can download the app or call 1-844-5-SAYNOW.
- Additionally Uplift mobile crisis offers "The Mobile Crisis Team provides 24-hour intervention to children and teens in the community who are in acute psychological crisis. Included is a 5150 assessment along with safety planning and referrals to community-based mental health services." Uplift's number is 408-379-9085.
- The Bill Wilson Center’s Youth Crisis Line is open and can be reached at 408-850-6125.
- For Parents: Bill Wilson Center’s SOS Crisis Hotline is a specialized line where they answer calls 24/7 from parents for children and youth who are experiencing an immediate behavioral or mental health escalation or crisis. SOS CRISIS HOTLINE 408 278-2585.
- 2-1-1 is a free, easy-to-remember phone number that connects callers with health and human services in their community. 2-1-1 is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and in over 150 languages. All calls are confidential.
Student Support Services is currently operating remotely and accepting referrals. You may use the on-line referral (see link on this page) or send an e-mail through School Loop to Jeanine Davis.
If you or someone you know is experiencing a crisis, please utilize the crisis information above.
New! - CareSolace
Care Solace makes it easier for students, staff & their families to connect with mental health care resources and providers in the communities.
Contact Care Solace 24/7
Start an anonymous search
Home of the Student Support Services Program (SSSP)
Agencies on Site
Alum Rock Counseling Center (ARCC)
Celina Chun TABS (Truancy Abatement) Mondays and Wednesdays
Phone: (408) 910-0046
Addiction Prevention Services
Norma Aguilar (bilingual/Spanish) -- Thursdays
Phone: (408) 386-3102
Momentum for Mental Health
Eric Martinez -- Wednesdays
Phone: 1.408.510-3420, ext. 5515
New Hope for Youth
Mario Aguilar -- Tuesdays, Fridays
Phone: (669) 273-9348